Blogmas Day 5; Christmas Wish List

Saturday 5 December 2015

I've noticed that as I get older my wish lists seem to get smaller and slightly, just slightly more expensive... That's a good thing right?!
Bring back the days of being a child where you would bookmark the pages in the Argos catalogue which would then get left in your parents eye view, hoping they would get the message that you wanted a Cindy Doll (Yes I preferred the substitute rather than Barbie!) or a Tamagotchi.
With this in mind I thought I would share with you my Christmas wishlist. Just going to leave it open for you guys.. hehe!

I would love to know your wish lists, leave a comment :)



Top Left - Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote Bag
Top Right - Canon 10-18mm Lens
Middle Left - Dune Large Deloris Tote Bag
Bottom Left - Whistle and Bango
Bottom Right - Oliver Bonas Hanging Gold Glass Terrarium

Please do join in with Blogmas, it's never too late! Here is what's to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment