Five for Friday

Friday 5 June 2015

After a very busy week last week, I decided to go for a quite one this week. Didn't help that I've been ill for the past two days.. So instead of five, it's more like three..

Visited Granddad
It was nice to get out of the house and give Grandma a break from caring Granddad. What wasn't nice, or expected, was him to forget my name. Bless him, he is 93!

Animals making me chuckle
As horrible as it is, I get a kick out of making my cats jump and watching Digby chase his tail.
One day I will get this on camera and upload to YouTube...

Song Lyrics
This actually came to light while at work.
Jason Derulo's, Want To Want Me came on the radio and my colleague burst out laughing. 
Apparently at the beginning of the song, it sounds like 'I've got the shits on the floor.'
Yeah, I can't listen to that song any more..


Like I said, it's been an odd week so quite short. What has been the highlight of your week?

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment