Moving on from LUSH

Monday 23 February 2015

This post has been one of those that has been sat in my drafts for some time. 
Un-able to come up with content that wouldn't harm how you guys see me, I have opted to give you a  links.

These links, whether you click on or not, will show you the effects of an association which is supported by LUSH.




(The Facebook group I came across originally) 

I am not here to tell you to turn your back on the company, but I for one do not condone violence and therefore will no longer be purchasing products from them that support the Hunt Saboteurs Association.
I am now on the lookout for a new bath bomb company, so if anyone knows any please comment below.

I apologise that this isn't a normal post of mine, but I felt like I needed to share what I found out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment