BEDINFEB - Day 1, My story!

Sunday 2 February 2014

So I'm linking up with the lovely Bailey Jean over at Anchored in Love.
I was looking everywhere for a Blog everyday, when I stumbled across this!

 Blog Everyday in February



Now day one is about 'your story'. Even though I could probably write for hours and hours on end about my life up until now, I really thought I could try something different.
At the same time I had been dying to try my hands at vlogging. I've been looking at people's videos and came across the 'Draw my life' video.. perfect!
So I thought I would kill two birds with one stone, so to speak and I've combined the two.



I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it, I apologise now for my weird drawings. You wouldn't think I did a GCSE and A level in Art...

I have loads of memories, but I thought I would keep it brief and leave those for another day :)
If you love it, please give it a thumbs up on my YouTube page, that would mean a lot and leave your thoughts and comments! Hopefully this is the first of many videos :)
See you around,

Becky x

5 comments:

  1. That is one great vlog! I loved it Becky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic video!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Becky! I loved this so much, and it's so nice to put a voice with the face!
    Btdubbs, I finally opened your gift and I have something coming your way from a UK-based company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! Also, I will totally imagine your voice now on your tweets haha. I want to see you next time though!! Well done on your first vlog my lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 'draw my life' videos - I laughing at every baby I see on a car roof now, think they are going to drive off with the baby on top haha
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog :) - read the rules and let me know when you have posted your award ! //www.auroradust.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html


    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete