I return!

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Guys I'm back...
..Yes slap my wrists for not blogging for a while, but truly, I needed the break from the social networking.

The past three weeks have been very hectic for me with my assignments and what not. I will admit I had a breakdown, ok maybe two... but who's counting. Sometimes it's good to just cry and get all the emotions out, no?

So please forgive me! We all knew these 6 months would be hard on my Top up Degree, but I also promised back in April when I started this, that I wouldn't let it fail. Nah ah! Not gonna happen Sonny Jim!




That's right I'm back! - Not gonna lie, I've just spent 15 minutes trying to find a perfect picture...
I've scheduled some posts for when I don't think I'm going to be able to blog..

Have fun guys!

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment