..So much has changed, down memory lane.

Tuesday 21 May 2013

On the 18th May I travelled down to Wembley to see one of my favourite bands, McFly! While enjoying the show immensely and having a good sing along. They also announced a special concert that they will be holding at The Royal Albert Hall to celebrate 10years! 10 years can you believe that! It then got me thinking what I was doing 10years ago.. So I would of been 12 (that's an easy one ;) ) I think I was in year 8 at school. Not much was really going on. I was going through my emo phase.. dear lord. This was to carry on until I was 18, when (yes you guessed it) I had a reality check. Despite this slight phase, I have loved and followed McFly since their first number one, 5 Colours in Her Hair. I have seen them three times now, 2008, 2012 and 2013, and I am hoping I'll be able to get tickets to see them in September. Some people mock me for liking them.. two words. Don't Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment