11 Random Things about me & Questions from Daisy :)

Wednesday 15 May 2013

So as promised I have posted "11 Random Things" about me, so here goes! :)

1. I own a lovely car called Millie and she has eyelashes - yes you heard correctly!


2.I can wiggle my ears without moving the rest of my face - Weird!
3. Despite being the age that I am, I LOVE The Sims! I have the collection, from the original to hopefully the fourth that their releasing in 2014!


4. I have a lot of pets. 4 Cats, 2 Dogs, Ducks and Chickens, a Horse and a Hamster to be exact!


5. I can be stubborn as!


6. I enjoy walks in the woods, whatever the weather! :)

7. I love the country side :)

8. I am currently looking to move out.


9. This is the longest Blog I've kept going!


10. My favourite TV shows are NewGirl, The Apprentice, 90210.


11. I am a quirky character once you get to know me :)


In my previous post I nominated Daisy for the Liebster Award, spookily she nominated me back :)

As I have answered some of the questions, I have chosen the ones that I haven't answered to.

1. Who do you look up to the most?
    Strangely, and I'm not brown nosing, but I look up to my works owners, Christoph Brooke. He started his own business back in 2007, and now he owns 8 hotels :)

2. What do you like to do the most?

    I love to read, especially classics and comedies. :)

3. Why did you start a blog?

   I started this blog as I feel I needed a method to keep me motivated to change. I'm fed up with the way I look and want to change. This is my journey :)

4. Favourite book?

    I heart New York (& other series) by Lindsey Kelk. I got the book as a freebie in a magazine and was glad i found the others on Kindle. Its about a girl who sets up a blog when she decides to move to New York after catching her cheating boyfriend. The book follows her steps and is hilarious  The added bonus is that Kelk has but in the back recommendations of hotels, restaurants and things to do in New York! 

5. Favourite food?

    If you saw the size of me you wouldn't believe that I love food, but I do! Chicken Sweet and Sour and rice, Lasagne, Tirimisu.. you name it I'll eat it! Except fish.. bleurgh!

6. What do you want to do in the future?
    I have worked in the hospitality industry since I was 16, from restaurants, cafes, hotels and pubs. Originally I wanted to be a hotel owner but since, and only recently, I have decided to go down the path of events, especially weddings, big parties and festivals :) I start my top up degree in September in Events, can not wait!

Do you want to know anything else about me? Just comment below! :)


B x

2 comments:

  1. ha! I can wiggle my ears like that too. Never found anyone else who could!

    ReplyDelete